Full faculty member since 2008. Formerly Admissions Coordinator, Disability Officer, a harassment advisor & teacher of New Testament Greek across the University.
Chaplain, Fellow & Lecturer in Theology, Pembroke College Oxford.
Historical & Systematic Theology, History of Christianity, Study of Religions
Patristic and Modern Theology, Christology & Ecclesiology, Eastern Theology & interfaith dialogue.
Theology and the arts.
Theology & Frontier Spirituality, especially committed to furthering theological understanding in dialogue with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Warden of a women’s lay religious order (Sisters of the Love of God) in Oxford
Trusteeships of the following Charities in the city of Oxford:
- Chair of Trustees Oxford Carers Centre
- Trustee: All Saints Sisters of the Poor
- Trustee & Member: Helen & Douglas House Children’s Hospices
- Trustee & Member: ‘The Porch’ provision for homeless people in the City
- Trustee: St John’s Nursing Home for elderly and vulnerable people, Cowley
Facebook: Arfx Teal
Teal A. Inspiring Service Interfaith Remarks with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland at Oxford 15 Nov 2019 (Book)
Teal A. The Dynamics of Religious Persecution BYU Law & Religion, Provo, Utah. 01 Nov 2019 (Conference paper) Publisher URL
Teal A. Athanasius and the language of doctrine BYU Podcast after Faculty Seminar (Media) Author URL